✈ Air trade
We will arrange accommodation of all levels, according to your ideas and demands, from privacy in the pension to the comfort of a 4* hotel.
Due to its strategic location and equipped facilities, Pardubice Airport offers convenient accessibility for trade and freight transport, located in the centre of the Czech Republic and only 100 km from capital city Prague.
- Excellent transport infrastructure – connection to the D11 motorway to Prague and a high-speed railway corridor for direct connections with Prague, Brno, Ostrava and neighbouring countries such as Slovakia, Austria and Poland.
- Pardubice airport has the status of a Registered agent – providing security control of cargo and mail.
- Handling of cargo aircraft of various types, including large ones such as IL-76, AN124 or B747-400F, B777 or A330F.
- Providing cargo handling within the framework of alternative air transport (RFS – Road Feeder Services).
- Adequate technical equipment and vast experience with cargo handling.
- Loading and unloading various types of cargo fast and without unnecessary delay.
- Supervising of the sender or consignee’s representative directly at loading / unloading.
- Handling of dangerous goods (on request at least 5 working days in advance).
- No noise or emission restrictions.
- We guarantee you favourable fees / prices.
We cooperate with verified and certified suppliers of catering and we will provide you and your clients with refreshments of the highest quality.
You can find the current price list here.
Payment possible in cash (CZK, EUR, USD) or by credit card (MasterCard, VISA). Payment by invoice is only possible with contractual partners, or by prior arrangement.
Pardubice Airport provides the highest quality services for our clients from General Aviation. We value cooperation with you and are constantly working to improve and expand our services for you.
- Complete aircraft check-in, including anti-icing treatment.
- Loading / unloading cargo.
- Drinking water replenishment, operation of toilet systems.
- Provision of pre-flight and meteorological information (route and airport NOTAMs, etc.).
- Receiving and sending operational information and their coordination.
- Preparation and provision of documents for passenger and cargo handling.
- Priority check-in of passengers and luggage.
- Ensuring customs and security formalities.
- Rest room for crews with Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Reserved parking spaces located directly at the terminal.
- Ensuring hotel reservations and car rental.
- Aircraft cleaning; washing dishes.
RE-FUELLING OF THE AIRCRAFT
The airport has its own fuel supplies within our facilities and offers the re-fuelling services. Everything is fully compliant with IATA JIG.
- Aviation fuel – JET A1, AVGAS 100 LL.
- Modern technology, experienced staff.